ERA Paints for Tesla Model-S 2012-2016 (PBSB Eclipse Black) Automotive Spray Paint Clearcoat Primer and Pro Kit by ERA Paints at R&R Super Shine. MPN: SCPPTESLAModel-SSPBSB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ERA Paints provide easy do-it-yourself solutions for many automotive EXTERIOR paint needs. We pride ourselves on premium-quality Made-in-America products/accessories competitive pricing and world-class customer service. We offer low-VOC urethane 2-stage (basecoat + clearcoat) paint that meets all state environmental requirements and is saleable in all states and most US Territories. Touch up orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail and typically arrive in 2-3 days. However note that spray paint
Product Description & Reviews
ERA Paints provide easy do-it-yourself solutions for many automotive EXTERIOR paint needs. We pride ourselves on premium-quality Made-in-America products/accessories competitive pricing and world-class customer service. We offer low-VOC urethane 2-stage (basecoat + clearcoat) paint that meets all state environmental requirements and is saleable in all states and most US Territories. Touch up orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail and typically arrive in 2-3 days. However note that spray paint orders can only ship only via UPS ground service (federal regulations) so be aware that it takes longer for spray paint order deliveries (up to 10 days). However, due to shipping limitations indicated above we do not sell to Canada and cannot sell/ship aerosol spray cans to Alaska Hawaii APO/FPO or US Territories. NOTE: We hand-mix and sell OEM-spec paint (the paint color your car was manufactured with). This color may vary slightly from your vehicle's paint color due to vehicle paint fading. We do not warranty paint matching issues due to paint fade or failure to blend paint between auto body panels.Automotive Spray Paint Clear Primer & Pro Prep Kit purchase includes one 12 ounce (by volume) aerosol can of spray paint (with premium adjustable EZ Touch nozzle) that matches your vehicle's paint code; a paint test-match card; one 10 ounce (by volume) aerosol can of spray '1K' clearcoat; one 10 ounce (by volume) aerosol can of spray primer and documentation (application instructions/safety info/warranty-returns policy). You will also receive a PRO Spray Prep Kit that includes a pair of nitrile gloves; 2 sheets of genuine 3M/Norton sandpaper (320&600 grit); 2 blue shop towels; a roll of 3/4 inch genuine 3M automotive painting tape; a 2 ounce bottle of wax & grease remover; putty; putty spreader; and a Made-In-America spray can trigger. Our ratings can be found on our Amazon 'ERA Paints Profile' (look for 'Ships from and sold by ERA Paints' in the buy box above).
Features & Highlights
- Buy premium quality - ERAPaints spray paints go further, apply easier and adhere better for outstanding Do-It-Yourself results. Our prep kits include quality accessories (like 3M tape/sandpaper) to finish your project like a pro! We are proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- PLEASE BE SURE TO DOUBLE-CHECK YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE CORRECT PRODUCT OPTION by clicking on the 'Size' dropdown: ---> SPRAY PAINT (basecoat) prices start at $36.99 and is used to spray paint over a puttied/sanded area ---> TOUCHUP paint prices start at $12.99 and is used for dabbing paint into small dings, rock chips, etc. ALSO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF YOUR PAINT CODE (do NOT rely on color DESCRIPTION when ordering) - feel free to call or email us with your paint code questions!
- TOUCHUP paint: .25 oz by volume; SPRAY PAINT: One 12 oz by volume spray (basecoat) paint is enough to fully paint a 4ft X 4ft area (2 coats, blending etc) - typically enough to paint a door or a small fender. More than one spray paint can is generally required to repaint a bumper, hood, quarter panel, roof or larger fenders.
- Check out our 'How to find your Paint Code' on your vehicle and 'How-To' video education libraries - available on our website!
- 100% Guaranteed Exact OEM Color Match: Please note that all auto paint fades over time. All providers in our industry are only able to formulate OEM-spec paint (the color your car was originally painted with). Depending on the age & environment of your vehicle, OEM-spec paint might appear a little darker than your vehicle's. Please understand that sometimes we can only get so close to a perfect match for you. Depending on project complexity our kits may not have everything you need.
Spray Paint Clear Primer & Pro Prep Kit $64.98
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.